all you need to start with paper pots (Maybe)
Paper Pot Starter Packages
We are personally always wary of "starter packages" for the following reasons:
- We strongly believe people should buy what they need rather than what someone might want to sell them. We know from experience that a "starter package" for some farms might only be 10 bottom trays and a few flats of paper pots in order to test the system while other farms buy the transplanter, anywhere from 20 to 200 bottom trays, and anywhere from one to ten cases of paper pots.
- We also observe that few of our customers require each type of paper chain pot (2 inch, 4 inch and 6 inch in-row spacing). Why, given your cropping mix, buy a whole case of something you may not need?
- Finally, many of our customers have a need to spread their investment over time so it is very common for a farm to wait to buy a dibble and seeder system in Year Two instead of Year One.
For these reasons, we believe that a "one-size-fits-all" starter package is not generally in our customers' best interest. That said, some folks find it helpful to understand what a "complete package" might cost. For that reason, the following Starter Package can be purchased:
Starter Package Pricing
Pricing is as follows:
- Starter kit picked up at our location in south central WI: $2765
- Starter kit delivered anywhere in WI, MN, IL, IA, NE, SD, or ND, the Upper Peninsula of MI, or the St. Louis area of Missouri: $2830
- Starter kit delivered to anywhere in the continental U.S.: $2915
We are happy to consult with you to help you determine your needs and make recommendations! Please contact us via email or phone to discuss.